Inspired by “American” style cornets, designed to be much more. Warm and mellow, brilliant and responsive, section work and solo performance. The flexibility to fit any situation with a single instrument. A cornet with the versatility to span all playing styles and genres with ease.
A special instrument deserves a special case. Sturdily built with brass hardware and a rugged, wooden body. The styled interior is fully padded and blocked for maximum protection. Handsomely bound and covered in high grade, vegan leather and fabric. A design inspired by the gladstone cases of the past.
- Inside Slides
- Hand lapped nickel silver
- Sterling Silver
- 4¾” diameter, tempered, sheet & sheet rose brass
- Intonation Aids
- First slide saddle; Fixed third slide ring & stop
- 7C Cornet
- Special Features
- Solid bronze valve section, solid finger buttons, art deco bell engraving, lever waterkeys
- Clear lacquer or bright silver plate